- Where does your coffee come from? We specialize in coffee from Latin America, currently we bring in coffee from speciality small batch coffee regions in Mexico with plans to expand to Central America in the future.
- Is it certified Organic, Fair Trade, etc.? We work with producers that farm essentially organically. However, they are not all certified organic. If the producer we work with is a member of a cooperative, most likely they will be certified Fair Trade. Overall we support producers that farm sustainably and that pursue certifications to add value to their coffee. However, we generally pay direct trade prices that are significantly above the prices they can obtain via certified coffee markets. Via direct trade we have the privilege of meeting the producers directly, understanding their situation and by being able to buy in some cases their entire coffee production we can pay them well.
- How long does it take to process my order? We process all orders within 24 hours of purchase date unless it's a National Holiday. If you place an order on a Postal holiday, your order will be processed on the next available business day.
- When does my order get shipped? All merchandise ships out the following business day (excluding Monday). All coffee orders ship on Tuesday or Thursday. No shipping to AK, HI, or International at this time. orders will be shipped after we process your order.
- How long does shipping take? Shipping takes 1-4 business days in the continental United States.
- Do you ship internationally? Unfortunately, at this moment we don't ship outside of the continental United States.
No returns or exchanges on perishable items due to health and safety concerns.
Returns or exchanges on unused items within 14 days will be accepted. Customer responsible for shipping cost on return or exchange.
We do not keep large stock of all items and will do our best to accommodate the exchange. If no longer available we will recommend a similar item or honor a refund in the same form of payment.
Creating an Environmentally Friendly Culture
A culture rooted in conscious decision making will give way to improved creation and usage of raw materials, to balanced carbon emissions, to enriched lands, habitats and oceans, to groundbreaking eco-minded innovations, and, ultimately, to a world where climate change and pollution has truly been reversed.
We believe this way of life also makes sense for humanity as it leads to more mindful, appreciative people and connected communities. Levanta Muertos Coffee Co. is committed to being eco-friendly by using materials that has the least amount of impact on the environment. We have set forth an initiative to produce zero waste and use biodegradable packaging by 2025.